Volunteer extensively, primarily with charities and groups focusing on children.
- Volunteer for “REACH”, a local charity providing therapy using horses for mentally and physically disabled adults and children.
- Mentor with the Social Mobility Foundation, supporting a gifted A Level student from a disadvantaged background.
- “Reading Partner”, helping primary school children improve their reading skills, I am currently a mentor with the Social Mobility Foundation,
- Volunteer with young job seekers, helping build interview skills and with CV drafting.
- School governor at Woodbridge High School for 5 years, helping to see them through their critical expansion to 10 forms of entry.